Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post. I am almost 38 weeks pregnant, feeling pretty good and absolutely cannot believe that in the next 2-3 weeks we will have a baby in the house!!

Here are a few belly shots from the past few weeks for your viewing pleasure:


35 weeks

36 weeks

37 weeks

Do I even look like I am getting bigger? It is hard for me to tell, although I can feel more baby all over my belly now, when before I really felt the baby a lot on the right side. According to my 36 and 37 week prenatal visits, the baby is head down. I have my next visit this Friday.

Mike and I are both amazed at how fast time is flying. We are somewhat prepared around the house, and completed the Bradley Childbirth class two weeks ago - which was an amazing class. I feel so much more informed and prepared than before we started the class 11 weeks ago. We also had our hospital tour last week and are going for a Cloth Diapering 101 workshop this weekend. This next week I will interview pediatricians and hope to find one before the baby is born.

I feel okay overall - mainly big and kinda slow. No real complaints except for heartburn. For the first time tonight I am starting to feel like I have been pregnant for a VERY LONG TIME, so I must be entering the home stretch, right? Please, just say yes. :)

4 comments:

Alyssa Arlen said...

Yes, you're in the home stretch!
And I'm super jealous of the cloth diapering 101 class! Let me know what you learn!

Anonymous said...

You think the time is flying by now, wait till baby arrives...in the blink of an eye, you will be celebrating birthday #1! It's been delightful following your story, Tracy! Praying for a healthy baby, and an easy, safe delivery. Hang in there - the best is yet to come!
your cousin,
Rose

Anonymous said...

You are definatly at the home stretch - just wait another couple of weeks and the fun really begins!

Next time try it with two growing in there!! Hee Hee.

I anxiously await the news of the little ones arrivel into your lives - I hope your labor and delivery goes as easy and quickly as all of mine did.

much love- your other cousin(well one of them)
Lisa

CrazyMom said...

You're HOW far along?!?! Holy crap, this time IS going fast! Seems like just last week you were announcing your BFP, now you're in the home stretch with last-minute preps for your LO!

Sending my best wishes for a super-easy L&D. Can't wait to read the birth story!