Saturday, January 17, 2009

Redondo Family Pictures

Mike and I spent Christmas and New Years in Southern California, visiting my family. My brother and his family were out from Vermont, bringing the whole family together. The last time we were all together was for our wedding - over eighteen months ago!

We spent part of our time in Simi Valley, and part of the time in San Diego, where my sister lives. While we were in San Diego, we had family pictures taken in La Jolla.

I took a peek at the slide show in "preview" mode, and for some reason the pictures are a bit off center. I am not quite sure how to fix it, so I apologize! To see the picture on Webshots, simply click on it during the slide show. You should be able to see the full picture, not all funny off center! Enjoy!



Family Photo 2008

No comments: