Friday, January 9, 2009

I am still here!

Wow, has it really been over a month since my last post?? I think that I am nearing the 2-month mark, actually!! It has been a busy holiday season, with trips to Simi Valley and San Diego. I have a bunch of pictures to post, and hopefully will get to that in the next week! I am still catching up from being gone for a little more than a week - both at home and at work.

The big news around town is that we got a Wii and a Wii Fit for Christmas. I have a few games that I've played and I love it! The Wii Fit is a kick in the pants, and gets me moving! I am trying to get in some activity each day - I guess a resolution of sorts.

Stay tuned for some more pics in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

CrazyMom said...

ooooooo... a Wii?! I'm jealous! lol Glad you enjoy it- I've heard nothing but good things about the Wii.