Monday, August 11, 2008

What does your latte say?

So, being that I like to kill time right before lunch, in that window between starving and heading out to grab a bite to eat, I found this quiz. I guess I am pretty serious and uptight. :) I am sure you are just about dying to know what kind of latte I drink. Non-fat, decaf, no foam, sometimes iced. Depends on the weather.

What Your Latte Says About You
You don't treat yourself very often. You find that indulging doesn't jibe with your very disciplined life.

You are a very serious person. You don't have time for silly antics.

You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast.

You have a healthy relationship with caffeine. You're definitely not dependent on it.

You are a child at heart, and you don't ever miss the opportunity to do something playful.

You are complex and philosophical, but you are never arrogant.

No comments: