Saturday, February 6, 2010

Peas & Knees

This morning we decided to try out peas as Evelyn's second food. I made these up a couple of nights ago and froze them. Instead of using fresh peas, I used organic frozen. I strained them once pureed, to get a smooth consistency. Here is a photo of the finished product:



So, we tried them out this morning and here are the results:



The memory card filled up, which is why the video cuts short at the end. She ended up not really liking the peas at all and just clamped her little mouth shut. So, we will try again next week. In the meantime, I think tomorrow I will try oatmeal or avocado. I haven't decided yet.

On another note, Evelyn has been working really hard to get on her hands and knees. This Tuesday, when we were at the breastfeeding group we've been attending, she really started to get her little belly off the ground, and even began rocking a bit. I caught a short clip of her in action later that day:

No comments: