Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Belly!

Here I am at 27 weeks - sliding into the third trimester!


And a few bare belly shots as our little one grows and grows!

Side View

Front View
  The belly button is almost gone!

Some sources say that the third trimester begins at 27 weeks, others say at 28 weeks.  Either way, I've noticed some changes this week.  I cannot buckle my shoes anymore.  I have a few pairs of slip on shoes that will have to get me through the rest of the pregnancy - unless Mike is willing to help out!  

I am also peeing a lot more in the last few days.  Tonight, just before I started writing this post, Tiny Dancer kicked my bladder, making me feel suddenly like I was gonna pee my pants.  Thankfully, I didn't.  

Bending is getting harder and harder.  Mike & I have been doing a lot of work in the garden and I find myself doing a lot of squatting and bending.  Even though it is hard, I try to endure.  The squatting specifically will (hopefully) benefit during labor and delivery.

Okay, the evening is getting to be late . . . off to bed for this little mama!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a belly, Tracy! Seems like it grew since last Thursday. Tiny Dancer, take it easy on mommy! - Ivy

epoophoron said...

Tracy, I love the nickname Tiny Dancer. Oh and by the way, you look great!

-Michael

Sara Grieser said...

Oh! You are so beautiful! Don't over do it and be sure you get lots of rest. Take advantage of the fact that you can still bend over & such... those days are numbered! And I love that you are losing your belly button! I JUST lost mine the other day! :) Hugs to you and Tiny Dancer!