Saturday, June 6, 2009

33 Weeks . . . and a Daring Exposure of the Belly

I am 33 weeks pregnant today.  I am just four weeks from being full term & I can't believe how fast time is flying by!  Over all I feel pretty good, apart from a few aches and pains.  I have pain in my right hip, some swelling in my feet, and the usual achey back.  My ability to bend over is almost gone, too!  When you see these pics, you'll understand why!

Okay, so in this pic I look big, but you don't get the full effect of the belly.

So, here is a nice little contour shot of our (not-so) Tiny Dancer, who is estimated to weigh about 4.5 - 5 lbs at this point, and will continue to gain about 1/2 lb each week until the big day.  These are just averages, by the way, from the pregnancy resources that I've read.



Mike has been busy between work (when he has it) and home projects.  He finished the bathroom (pics to come) and he is now continuing work on the backyard.  He is doing this in part because it has been on the punch list for a while now, but also because my dear friend Jenn is hosting a couple's shower at our house next weekend and we'd like the yard to be cleaned up for the occasion.
We are still enjoying the hot tub, which was one of the first projects that he worked on after we bought the house.  I have been absolutely loving it as I get further along - it is just amazing how great my body feels when buoyant!  Although I feel a bit shy about posting a bikini shot on the blog, I decided to go for it because I just think it is a crack up how big the belly has gotten.  I was in the hot tub this morning when Mike took these pictures.  Ignore my non-matching bikini - I mixed the top and bottom based on what would fit me right now.  I have a maternity suit, but it is all skirty and has a tankini top, which just floats around when the jets are on.  So, here I am, in all my glory.


Hey, in this shot you can't even tell that I am pregnant!  And then . . . 


Bam!  Tiny Dancer emerges from the depths of the deep blue hot tub, in all his/her glory!  I apologize if I blinded anyone with my fair skin, btw!


2 comments:

KonaDogBlog said...

This is awesome Tracy! I loved it!!! Keep up the good work :) 47 days to go says the countdown! I will be up there in 30 days :) Hope to see you then!

Alyssa Arlen said...

Tracy, I love the pics! You even give me the courage to possibly post a hot tub belly shot on my blog in the near future.