Sunday, March 22, 2009

2 Days In a Row!

Holy cow, could it really be that I am posting two days in a row??? Yes, it is true. This is what happens when a new computer is at hand and I can geek out with it for days on end!

So, here is a belly shot - me and Tiny Dancer at 22 weeks:

Notice the uber-geeky effect on the photo?- aw yeah, that's the magic of iPhoto, baby.
The power I have at my fingertips! Bwah ha ha!

And, for more of your viewing pleasure, here is a clip of Mike working on the master bathroom. The walls were painted pink to match the pink & gray in the marble - but the color was a bit outdated. In addition, the texture on the walls was lacking a bit, so Mike decided to sand down the texture for a nice fresh surface to work on. He is a bit hard to hear due to the mask he is wearing, but hey, you get the picture. :)

No comments: